- RTOS: Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Device Drivers: Reliable device drivers with well-designed interfaces facilitate the integration of components into larger systems.
- Programming of System-on-Chips (SoCs) based on Microcontrollers (MCUs) or Digital Signal Processors (DSPs).
- SIMD: By using Single Instruction Multiple Data (SIMD) instructions, signal processing algorithms can be speeded up significantly.
- Computer Architectures: especially ARM, RISC-V, x86
- Assembler: Always useful.
The optimal interaction of hardware and software enables the development of outstanding devices.
My experience includes the following: